Newsletter Subscribe Pro
Newsletter Subscriber Pro is a simple component, which offers a simple name & email sign-up form for your newsletter and notifying you by email for any new subscription.
- Define a name to easily identify this element inside the Theme-Builder.
- Position the component in the normal content flow but with an offset relative to itself.
- If position: relative; - the left property sets the left edge of an element to a unit to the left/right of its normal position.
If position: absolute; - the left property sets the left edge of an element to a unit to the left of the left edge of its nearest positioned ancestor. (e.g. 20% or 50px ...)
- If position: relative; - the right property sets the right edge of an element to a unit to the left/right of its normal position.
If position: absolute; - the right property sets the right edge of an element to a unit to the right of the right edge of its nearest positioned ancestor. (e.g. -20% or 50px ...)
- If position: relative; - the top property makes the element's top edge to move above/below its normal position.
If position: absolute; - the top property sets the top edge of an element to a unit above/below the top edge of its nearest positioned ancestor. (e.g. -20% or 50px ...)
- If position: relative; - the bottom property makes the element's bottom edge to move above/below its normal position.
If position: absolute; - the bottom property sets the bottom edge of an element to a unit above/below the bottom edge of its nearest positioned ancestor. (e.g. 10% or 50px ...)
- The z-index property specifies the stack order of an element. Z-index only works on positioned elements (position: absolute, position: relative).
- Select one of the following options to show the element for screens larger than the specified width.
- Select one of the following options to hide the element from screens larger than a specified width.
- Define one or more class names for the element. Separate multiple classes with spaces.
- ID Selector for the element.
- Notification Recipient
- The recipient of the subscription notification mail.
- From Email
- The email of the subscription mail's sender.
- Enable this to use the anti-spam.
- Save Email List
- If this is 'Yes', then every subscription is written to a file. (.txt or .csv file)
- Title Show
- When set to 'Yes', this option will enable component title in front-end.
- Enter text which will be used as Component title.
- Title HTML Tag
- Choose a HTML-Tag for the title.
- Font Size
- Set Title font size for this selector.
- Font Weight
- Set Title font weight for this selector.
- Title Style
- Choose a title style modifier.
- Title Color
- Choose a Title color.
- Subtitle Show?
- Yes or No.
- Custom Background
- When set to 'Yes', you can set different background options. (Background images, different Blendmodes, Custom color)
When set to 'SVG', you can use your own SVG backgrounds. (Learn more)
- Module Background
- Choose a default background color.
- Inverse Color
- Select the 'light' class to improve the visibility of objects on dark backgrounds in a light style. When using a dark style, add the 'dark' class to elements on a light background.
The 'Primary' and 'Secondary' (Background Settings) option are extending the inverse style from the Inverse component automatically. If you want to prevent this behavior, for example because you are using cards in these sections, add this 'Preserve color' option.
- Addon Padding
- Choose a padding for the component.
- Write short and pointed content for the componet.
- Choose a Layout.
- Button Text
- Enter text used as submit button text.
- Button Size
- Select button size.
- Button Type
- Set button type.
- Choose a type of button alignment.
- Scrollspy Animation
- The Scrollspy component listens to page scrolling and triggers events based on the scroll position. For example, if you scroll down a page and an element appears in the viewport for the first time, you can trigger a smooth animation to fade in the element.
- Background Image Parallax?
- Yes or No.