- Define one or more id names for the column.
- Define one or more class names for the column. Separate multiple classes with spaces.
- Title Show
- When set to 'Yes', this option will enable Title and or Subtitle in front-end.
- Section Title
- Enter text which will display as a column title.
- Title HTML Tag
- Choose a HTML-Tag for the title.
- Font Size
- Set Title font size for this selector.
- Font Weight
- Set Title font weight for this selector.
- Title Style
- Choose a title style modifier.
- Title Color
- Choose a Title color.
- Insert text which will display as a column subtitle (short description).
- Subtitle HTML Tag
- Choose a HTML-Tag for the subtitle.
- Subtitle Font Size
- Set Subtitle font size for this selector.
- Subtitle Style
- Choose a subtitle style modifier.
- Subtitle Weight
- Set subtitle font weight for this selector.
- Heading Alignment
- Choose a type of text alignment for title and subtitle.
- Grid Gutter
- The Grid component comes with a default gutter that is decreased automatically from a certain breakpoint usually on a smaller desktop viewport width.
- Grid Divider
- Choose 'Yes' to separate grid cells with lines. This option can be combined with the gutter modifiers. As soon as the grid stacks, the divider lines will become horizontal.
- Masonry Grid
- Yes or No. If grid cells have different heights, a layout free of gaps can be created by choose 'Yes'. (Learn more)